Posts
Comments
186
Trackbacks
setting up SMTP on windows server and getting it up and running
install smtp server features through server manager if its windows server machine or through add windows features from 'add/remove programs' dialog option

even if you are on iis 7 or anything higher, open up iis 6 manager and make sure smtp virtual server is  running (specially if you are getting error message saying 'Remote machine actively refused connection)

if you get 5.7.1 relay error - check the properties of smtp virtual server , general tab ..instead of all 'All UnAssigned' select the ip address of machine and on Access tab ..relay option add 127.0.0.1 and server machine address to the list
posted on Monday, January 25, 2016 10:46 PM Print
Comments
# iphone customer care
apple customer care
5/6/2017 4:57 AM
Apple iPhone predominantly has played the change agent in the mobile phone market. It has provided a very dynamic experience to the customers.
# iphone customer care
apple customer care
5/6/2017 4:58 AM
iphone customer service
# re: setting up SMTP on windows server and getting it up and running
mp3juicemusic
9/1/2017 2:21 PM
Look for your main tunes in our MP3 database and download these in the most ideal quality for nothing. There is no enlistment required.
juice mp3 download
# re: setting up SMTP on windows server and getting it up and running
helenolin1
10/27/2017 10:53 AM
You're doing a good job! The PTR record allows your SMTP Server’s public IP address to be resolved back to your hostname. Thank you for your work on the blog! online business solution london
# best car subwoofer under 200
best car subwoofer under 300
11/15/2017 6:08 AM
very nice this post.thanks for your sharing...best car subwoofer under 200
# re: setting up SMTP on windows server and getting it up and running
slither io
12/14/2017 2:47 AM
This is so fun! What a great idea. Also I love how authentic you seem to be. Your style and passion for blogging is contagious. Thank you for sharing your life!
slither io
# Nice
Mannequins
12/20/2017 5:57 PM
Shop mannequin My-Mannequins https://my-mannequins.co.uk/male-4 has a elegant and stylish mannequins. Female mannequins and male mannequins. If you do not have this mannequins check their offer.
# re: setting up SMTP on windows server and getting it up and running
helenolin
1/2/2018 2:58 PM
Exceptionally fascinating thank you for making the article helpful for me New data. Wrong Fuel London
# re: setting up SMTP on windows server and getting it up and running
vex 3
1/11/2018 10:18 AM
I think there are many other people who are interested in them just like me! How long does it take to complete this article? I have read through other blogs, but they are cumbersome and confusing. I hope you continue to have such quality articles to share! Good luck!
vex 3
# re: setting up SMTP on windows server and getting it up and running
keyboard shortcuts
1/15/2018 10:42 AM
It is easy to understand, detailed and meticulous! I have had a lot of harvest after watching this article from you! I feel it interesting, your post gave me a new perspective! I have read many other articles about the same topic, but your article convinced me! I hope you continue to have high quality articles like this to share with veryone!
keyboard shortcuts
# re: setting up SMTP on windows server and getting it up and running
usps tracking
1/19/2018 8:49 AM
Thanks for your article! I have read through some similar topics! However, your post has given me a very special impression, unlike other posts. I hope you continue to have valuable articles like this or more to share with everyone!
usps tracking
# re: setting up SMTP on windows server and getting it up and running
hampstead
2/7/2018 5:18 PM
Nice, Great website Thanks For Sharing hampstead-escorts-girls.co.uk
# re: setting up SMTP on windows server and getting it up and running
covasi
2/20/2018 7:07 PM
The first MC Donald’s was found in the year 1940 by Richard and Maurice McDonald in San Bernardino, California. The headquarters of the MC Donald’s is in Oak Brook, Illinois, the U.S. At present, mcdvoice.com serves approximately 68 million customers every day in 119 countries.

Title *