Lio Comic Strip

Monday, May 22, 2006 6:49 AM

Funny image...thought I'd share...check out the Lio comic strip in your local paper.

This is great! Keep it up! 5/27/2006 4:15 PM | Phen

we have these too! they are so funny! 6/1/2006 4:11 PM | Armanda

I love it!!!! I haven't seen a bad one yet!!! 6/16/2006 8:41 AM | Kristi

# re: Lio Comic Strip

i love that comic strip, how did you find one on the internet, its so hard being so new 6/24/2006 7:22 AM | mackenzie

I found some samples on the Universal Press Syndicate Site:

This morning he went fishing with his dad and caught Ariel. LOL...I love this comic strip!

D 6/24/2006 7:33 AM | D'Arcy from Winnipeg

# re: Lio Comic Strip

This comic is so great and I have to do an oral repert on it and it'll be fun could you send me info on the comic n why you came up with it 9/27/2006 11:18 AM | Wiber

# re: Lio Comic Strip

Why "I" came up with it? Oh no, its not mine...I was just posting about it!

If you want more info, check out this site:

D 9/27/2006 11:29 AM | D'Arcy from Winnipeg

# re: Lio Comic Strip

I love this comic strip, does anyone know when book will be available? I would love to buy it! 2/7/2007 12:19 PM | Michelle

# re: Lio Comic Strip

i am a lio fan myself my favriote one is when a dog chases a bunny but then all of the other bunnys are in tanks 2/12/2007 4:34 PM | htb member X

# re: Lio Comic Strip

Get Lio mailed to you every day from MyComics.com 3/20/2007 6:44 AM | nonpersonna

# re: Lio Comic Strip

They don't have it listed as a comic available anymore.

D 3/20/2007 6:49 AM | D'Arcy from Winnipeg

# re: Lio Comic Strip

i like the lio comics and i would like the comics from the day it started.
please be so kind to me plz.
and thankx for lio comics i am a biggggggggg
fan of the comics. 5/1/2007 3:42 AM | jaydeep patel

# re: Lio Comic Strip

hey its jay again and just want to say that, I m still a big fan of lio comics. 5/1/2007 11:49 PM | jaydeep

# re: Lio Comic Strip

I love Lio comics. I only discovered them a few months ago, and every week they make me laugh. Thanks for giving me something to look forward to each week, and making me laugh! :) 5/6/2007 6:53 AM | Shayla

Will he ever get the girl? 5/15/2007 4:42 AM | TurdFerguson_v1

# re: Lio Comic Strip

I love this comic strip. I have read it faithfully since incepted into the SF Chronicle. It's the best. 11/29/2007 10:40 AM | Kilolo

# re: Lio Comic Strip

Your comic stips suck!If you make fun of other comic stips.IT'S NOT FUNNY!Like Garfield,i didn't laugh it just make me feel sorry for Garfield and want me to read more Garfield. 1/4/2008 10:39 AM | Lea

Bring Foxtrot back!!! 1/5/2008 7:25 PM | sara

# re: Lio Comic Strip

YOUR comic strip is very stupid and NEVER was funny and NEVER will be! 1/5/2008 7:54 PM | AL

# re: Lio Comic Strip

Your comics are very stupid.i read one today and i think you shouldn't poison the minds of children!!!P.S. you will NEVER have a good comic! 1/5/2008 8:00 PM | Lea

# re: Lio Comic Strip

I think this comic strip is PERFECT. I mean it has that childlike quality and imagination but also that twisted, dark side that we don't understand or forget we ever had once we become adults. Plus weaving in humor - I just LOVE it. Please continue it and put out more Lio comic strip collection books too!!! 1/15/2008 12:43 PM | LXS

# re: Lio Comic Strip

Ok...for the last time: I DON'T MAKE THE STRIP!

Geeze...people...read!