Free DVD Software Player

Sunday, March 18, 2007 11:32 AM

I needed a free DVD player for my pc (couldn't find my ATI AIW Install Disc), and came accross this one from AVS Media.

At first I was a little sceptical since many of the "Free" DVD players out there are funded via adware, but this one is legit...not adware or anything, just freeware-goodness.

Kudos for them to provide this as a free application!

# re: Free DVD Software Player

Check out Media Player Classic. That's what I've been using for a couple of years, now. You should be happy to know that Vista comes with DVD support. Then again, sometimes it is nice to have to MPC since it's a bit smaller with less memory requirements. 3/18/2007 5:29 PM | Michael Flanakin

Hey Michael,

If you know of a way to get Media Player to play DVD's on Vista, let me know...I'm running Vista Business and DVD's in Media Player still complain about missing CODEC's.

I bet they enabled it in Home and Ultimate, but shafted us Business users.
:\

D 3/18/2007 6:27 PM | D'Arcy from Winnipeg

i just wantto download a free dvd player 4/16/2007 7:13 AM | joji

just the sofware are simply super 4/28/2007 3:38 AM | mehera

excelent web site provideing free downloads 5/19/2007 6:32 AM | c.m.srivastava

# re: Free DVD Software Player

I really want to enjoy using this dvd player software.Thankyou 5/24/2007 12:36 AM | Malik Adeel

# re: Free DVD Software Player

the version am using cannot play certain files on my pc so i need a higher version thank you 5/26/2007 9:07 PM | Matthew Asumadu

# re: Free DVD Software Player

i required this software for viewing movies which r unable to open on my pc due to old version of dvd sofware as my is dell make.

i will be highly oblige if u give me a free software to download the above player it will be helpful for me to grap all the moment in still, slow motion or replay etc

thanks with regards
raj 9/30/2007 7:16 PM | rajwanshi

i love it 10/21/2007 11:56 PM | joss

download free dvd player 2/24/2008 9:36 AM | tribikram pradhan

# re: Free DVD Software Player

i want to this software to get to view dvd that i cant get to view with other players 2/28/2008 6:34 PM | sarina

hola busca un sofware de reproducir dvd 7/8/2009 8:46 PM | damian

i just want to dload dvd software 9/22/2009 8:02 AM | Fadzli Mahadi

very good 11/13/2009 9:29 PM | hamid basmati

i want this software to view dvd films & videos 10/23/2010 3:28 AM | gopala

# re: Free DVD Software Player

I Just want to download this DVD Player software because i think this is better then other software 10/13/2011 11:01 AM | Megh Pun Magar